- River Dee – Ponsonby to Ty Mawr by John Allerton
- Transfer of our members to a new membership system
- Liverpool Canoe Club Polo Team – Last training day of 2021 by Jim Duffy
- SURFING @ LEASOWE by Kristiaan D’Août (Sunday 9th January)
- River Dee on high (Sunday 9th January)
Liverpool Canoe Club is one of the largest canoeing and kayaking clubs in the UK and is affiliated to British Canoeing. The club is open to all.
Liverpool Canoe Club is an open club which welcomes new members of all abilities. We are a voluntary club that is run by members to promote paddling opportunities and share knowledge and skills with other paddlers. We arrange paddling, coaching and trips regularly in the hope that those who benefit will, in time,organise similar paddling for all.
Membership fees cover the minimal costs of the club. LCC is run for its members by its members.